While concert ticket sales only cover a portion of the expenses, Sfmf depends on the generosity of a variety of donors to make its programs work. There are a number of different ways that you can contribute or get involved.
Ways to get involved to support Sfmf
- Become a Festival Sponsor.
- Work as a Volunteer to help with ushering, box office and hospitality at Festival concerts.
- Support for artists' housing by donating the use of an apartment or house in SF from July 1-7, 2010.
- If you have fundraising experience, you can help us by working on a fundraising committee.
- Ask your employer to match your contribution.
- Introduce a friend to Sfmf concerts & the 2010 Salkind Festival.
Can you become a Festival Sponsor?
Your contribution will support Sfmf's mission to continue to present international piano duo festivals in America.
- Festival Friend $25-$199
- Festival Patron $200-$499
- Festival Angel $500-$1000
If you would like to make a donation, Sfmf is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization.
Please make your check payable to: Sfmf
If you would like to help in any way, please contact: (415) 705-0846
Sfmf gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the following organizations and individuals.
- The Ross McKee Foundation
- The Deutsche Bank Foundation
- Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown Division
- Kurosawa Piano Music Foundation
- Start-Up 101 Employee Contribution
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Marimar Estate Torres Family Vineyard
- The JB Piano Company, San Rafael
- Grotrian Piano Company, Germany
- Latvian State Capital Cultural Foundation
- Music At Kohl Mansion
- Mill Valley Services
- Copy Central San Francisco
- Perry’s Art Supplies & Framing
- Pennsylvania Academy of Music
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Albion House Inn
- Chevron Humankind
- ARTCH Inc.
Sfmf acknowledges the San Francisco Conservatory of Music for the artistic collaboration and support in presenting Sfmf Concerts, & the 2007, 2008 & 2010 SALKIND INTERNATIONAL PIANO DUO FESTIVALS